Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Breakdown

Over Spring Break we took the kids down to the Lynn Meadows Discovery Museum on the coast. I had to pay Porter a dollar to pose for this picture, but I find that it is well worth it.

For Easter, we enjoyed a great visit with Brice's mom and step dad Mike.We managed to get a family picture while enjoying lunch with some friends after church. Lizzie must have been suffering a mild heat stroke from the 85 degree South Mississippi spring weather.

We took the obligatory picture with a bunny on Easter, and we are now fending off the "but I would take really good care of a bunny if I had one like Ramsay has one and I would clean its cage every day" routine.

Happy Easter from the Youngs. May the sickness in our tummies over all that candy never dull our longing for the sweetness of our Savior who is risen indeed!








3 comments:

Jessica Q. White said...

I was so excited when my "Reader' said you had an update! Great pictures. They are beautiful!

Josh and Kacie said...

Sweet family pictures.

Laura Lee said...

Love the photos. Love Porter's budding entrepreneurial spirit. Love that we got to spend Easter with you all. Love your last line. Love you.