Sunday, April 25, 2010

Specially Handmade by Louise


My grandmother, Louise (Meme, to us), handmade these dresses for my cousin Lisa and I. What a wonderful thing to see my own two little ones in them this past Sunday. My mom did a wonderful job of preserving them through the years. They even have a little tag in the back that says "Specially Handmade by Louise." I'm glad that they have grandmothers and great grandmothers that can sew, so as hopefully to spur them on towards learning the craft one day. Their mom can sew a button and a boy scout patch, but there certainly won't be any "Specially Handmade by Laura" tags anytime soon. Thank you Meme, for making these with love!

1 comment:

Laura Lee said...

I hope that Chi Omega will still be worthy of these angel girls when they go through rush at Ole Miss.