Monday, March 19, 2007

Wakin' up is hard to do

At our house, once they are asleep, you could send a marching band through their room and they wouldn't wake up.
Things we have done in their room while they are asleep:
1) Clean- I'm talking about vacuuming, picking up blocks, putting up clothes in their dresser. Anything really.
2) Re-hang a picture- hard to believe but true
3) Have a normal conversation at normal voice volume. We've had people over before that want to see the kids after they've gone to sleep and they can't believe how you can stand their and talk and they don't even move.
Lizzie's proving to be much the same way- I vacuumed UNDER her pack and play while she was sleeping in it the other day and she didn't flinch. If only they were this calm when they were awake. . . I'll keep dreaming.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE this. You're giving me the "baby fever."

Jessica QW said...

Did you notice that the doll in Riley's bed looks like Lizzie sleeping?