Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ain't No Party Like a Pink Princess Party. .

. . . cause a pink princess party don't stop. Well, Riley's party did have to come to an end, but she could have played with her friends all day! Her third birthday is next Saturday, so we celebrated early with a party that (hopefully) lived up to her specifications. Pink food, pink presents, pink drinks, pink balloons. . . she even made Porter and Daddy wear pink, although Porter quickly took advantage of the fact that the girls were playing dress-up and changed into his Superman outfit. Here she is on her pink horse waiting for her friends to arrive. Happy Birthday Riley!










She was one pooped party girl!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

well that's about the cutest party I've seen! I wish I could have been there with you Riley!
Happy almost Birthday Roo Roo
love, kk

Anonymous said...

What a cute party. I love that stuffed pony!

Adaline said...

Hey old friends! I haven't heard from you in a while. Joey invited me to Nadine's blog, so I found yours along the way. Shoot me an email sometime soon! You can see our kiddos at galttwins.blogspot.com.

How old is Riley? 3? Happy Birthday! Hope y'all are doing well!

Laura Galt (McKey)

Mike and Ruth Ann said...

These are the cutest photos. What a great party! I think a pink party is the best thing a little girly girl can ever have.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROO ROO!!
Monnee and Mikey love you.