Sunday, July 5, 2009

Memphis Trip


Please appreciate the extreme difficutly it took to get this picture. Left to right: Lucie, Nadine, Riley, Porter, Lizzie, Poppy, 2nd row: Joey, Brice, me, mom, Katie.


Hard to believe we just celebrated nine years.


Po preparing to scare the ducks.


Riley participating, Deenie meditating and Lizzie.....

Smiley Riley.
Lizzie, about to take a walk apparently.
My incredibly photographically gifted sister in law Katie took all these while we were having our annual "post general assembly" gathering in Memphis.

6 comments:

Laurin said...

The difficulty paid off! What a great fam picture. All of them are so good.

Josh and Kacie said...

What sweet pictures. I can't believe you guys have been married nine years. Congrats.

Jessica said...

Great pictures. I love the one of you and Brice. Adam and I really need a good picture together.

Laurin said...

Laura, just so you know, I am Charley. Have no idea why, for a couple of days, I posted as my dog. = )

Sarah said...

What awesome pictures!!

Sarah said...

What awesome pictures!!