Sunday, May 13, 2007

Good to look at, bad to eat



That was the consensus on the Lightning McQueen cake. It took no less than three hours to ice, and less than three seconds for every single kid at Porter's party to say, "Mrs. Young, this cake tastes nasty!" At first I thought they were just being picky, or joking around, but it actually did taste incredibly bad. Way too much bitter red icing. But, the rest of Porter's party went off without a hitch. Check out Porter's obnoxiously large goggles.

4 comments:

KT said...

Did they mean Janet Jackson "Nasty" cause I might like to get me some of that. Deenie wants a "Nasty" lightning McQueen cake for her b-day and I told her Aunt Laura would love to make her one and carry it on the plane with her when you guys fly up here.

Kathy said...

Looks like a lot of fun to me.!
love,kk

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't really care what those crazy kids said. That cake was simply darling, and, anyway, you can't taste a picture, so...
you should just stick to your regular way of making cakes. The PCS one was a big hit!!!

Sarah said...

That picture of Riley is AMAZING.

LOVE the goggle-infatuation of your kiddos.