Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Estrogen Overload (Poor Porter)


Yes, this reunion weekend happened a few months ago, I realize, but I had to post some pictures of the tri-annual coming together of Amy Booth, Jessica White, and myself. We try to get together a few times a year, in either Clinton, Monroe, or Hattiesburg. This year, our house was overflowing with beautiful females, but I know Porter had a lot of fun being the alpha-male of the group. It really is so much fun to see all of our kids playing together, yet it is strangely sobering to think that we never left the house because it just seemed like too much trouble. Please enjoy pictures of Jessica's baby Sydney, Amy's girls Sophie and Ava, and the Youngs having a great time!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

very fun! I love it and what a great idea!